Friday 13 February 2009

It must be love, mustn't it?

Oh, beautiful reader, how we admire your beauty, worship at your feet in awe of your wit and beauty. If we were to compare thee to a summer's day it would be...yadda yadda yadda. Yes it's Valentine's Day tomorrow and we here at Company Clothing are feeling the pangs of romance (are we? - Ed). Although today is Friday 13 which is meant to be unlucky. Touch wood, nothing has happened so far, but we're not superstitious anyway.

Clothing is of course a massive part of the Valentine's day massacre, charade, rituals, with lingerie a popular choice. Although more normal, straight-laced (rather than frilly-laced) clothing can also make a nice gift. Although probably not woolly gloves or wellington boots - then again maybe so? Anyone got any good / funny / embarrassing stories to share - you can stay anonymous if you want.

And to finish a nice little rhyme:

An ode to clothing


I love you I love you I love you all mighty
I wish your pyjamas were next to my nighty
In case you're mistake,
In case you're misled
I meant on the washing line and not on the bed.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: